It has been a long time
Way too long.
So it is time to update the series of events.
It is April 2017 now. I aim to finish my master study within this year. I have to.
Currently, I working on a paper that is due in a week time. It was a seminar proceedings paper, it is selected to publish in a journal from my own faculty. So I need to expand it, enrich it, make it better.
I shall do my reading now. So that I can write. Review paper is always challenging. But I ain't choosing the easy job. We can do this. Alright, I will get back to my reading after I post this.
Another on-going event is preparation for my pilot study. I have three more weeks before I visit JT. So I have to get my validation, translation, and visit-school-prior-study done. There will be discussion tomorrow. I will know more about the validation and next step.
I have received comments from my co-supervisor. It is helping. So after done this paper, I will revise it then continue for a conference paper.
So yeah, these are the series of events. But I keep on telling myself, don't forget to live. Well, keep avoiding tasks, procrastinating is not living as well. I know I know. I just hope that when I am using all my energy to tick off the checklist, I do not forget to live my life. Whatever it means right? Okay, after give it a thought, I guess it means I should be happy. Everyone has tonnes of tasks to do. That is job, tasks, a series of events. So, when those things are on going, why can't you just live a little?
Well I guess I am just lazy. I thought do nothing is resting. But no, actually I can only rest after I finished the tasks. The rest becomes more meaningful. I am not burn-out. I am not. I am just lazy. I admit that. Just talking about going to do it is not doing it.
I am going to have a badminton session today. I might go for a movie with friend. I am going home next week. Alright, that seems like I am living isn't?
Great. It is true that I tell better with writing. It helps me to sooth my anxiety about tonnes of tasks. I guess I just a little bit of patience.
Trust the process. Girl, remember that feeling when you enter the campus and lecture hall? Yes. THAT FEELING. Take a deep breath, trust the process. Don't settle for less. GO TO WORK NOW.
So it is time to update the series of events.
It is April 2017 now. I aim to finish my master study within this year. I have to.
Currently, I working on a paper that is due in a week time. It was a seminar proceedings paper, it is selected to publish in a journal from my own faculty. So I need to expand it, enrich it, make it better.
I shall do my reading now. So that I can write. Review paper is always challenging. But I ain't choosing the easy job. We can do this. Alright, I will get back to my reading after I post this.
Another on-going event is preparation for my pilot study. I have three more weeks before I visit JT. So I have to get my validation, translation, and visit-school-prior-study done. There will be discussion tomorrow. I will know more about the validation and next step.
I have received comments from my co-supervisor. It is helping. So after done this paper, I will revise it then continue for a conference paper.
So yeah, these are the series of events. But I keep on telling myself, don't forget to live. Well, keep avoiding tasks, procrastinating is not living as well. I know I know. I just hope that when I am using all my energy to tick off the checklist, I do not forget to live my life. Whatever it means right? Okay, after give it a thought, I guess it means I should be happy. Everyone has tonnes of tasks to do. That is job, tasks, a series of events. So, when those things are on going, why can't you just live a little?
Well I guess I am just lazy. I thought do nothing is resting. But no, actually I can only rest after I finished the tasks. The rest becomes more meaningful. I am not burn-out. I am not. I am just lazy. I admit that. Just talking about going to do it is not doing it.
I am going to have a badminton session today. I might go for a movie with friend. I am going home next week. Alright, that seems like I am living isn't?
Great. It is true that I tell better with writing. It helps me to sooth my anxiety about tonnes of tasks. I guess I just a little bit of patience.
Trust the process. Girl, remember that feeling when you enter the campus and lecture hall? Yes. THAT FEELING. Take a deep breath, trust the process. Don't settle for less. GO TO WORK NOW.

Comments