Brand new but heading to the same place
I got the fellowship for my research study, like finally!!!
So starting from tomorrow, I need to check in and made sure I work for 8 hours. Some part of the autonomy is gone but I see it as a commitment, because, they are helping us to go through this by asking this little from us. It is okay, I still can exercise control over what I need to do, I just to readjust my time and schedule.
Well, I can't go back home like before (I mean just go off without noticing anybody). Now I am eligible for 2 days leave per month, that is not so bad right. Anyway, I can feed myself now, and that is the most important thing.
So, brand new but heading to the same place. I am still doing what I have been doing, and I aim to finish it by the end of the year. I have 7 months, yup, I will make it. Now I wake up in the morning, I have been telling myself this for a week: Get up girl, go out there and make things happen.
He is a sweetheart. I had been too tired after reading whole day, feel lazy to move my body. So he dragged me all the way up. Thank you honey, xoxo.
Now, I have to learn from this girl, be brave, be adventurous for my future. She is such a brave girl, and most of the people say, she gets that from me. Well, can't lose the title right?
I have my own battle, so I am going to focus on my goal and just do it. And I am not forgetting to live the life as well. Now I see it, life is so good.
Goodnight.





Comments