YES I GOT IT

YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IT AND FEEEEEEEELLLLLL IT

It could have been an easy thing. I ask for a consent, he says yes. But the first time I asked was 2 months ago, nothing came back and I thought I am not updated with his current status. I tried again for second time and still, nothing comes back.

I told my supervisor and looks like she agree that he is not going to give me any response and probably I have to develop my own instrument, which is not a bad thing. it is a good thing actually because I will grow, for sure. But it is the non-response thing makes me feel not okay. I keep thinking that I should not settle for less when I have not try anything more than just sending email.

There it goes. I prepare more this time and I make sure I did not miss a thing. If I still don't get anything then perhaps this is it, because I have done all I can.

AND I GOT IT!!!!!!!

It is not the fact that I have got it. It is the feeling that when you choose to go for more, when you choose to believe and you have make yourself to go for the right thing even though it is not easy, and THERE IT IS FOR ME.

This is amazing because you know, the sweetness flows in your heart when you heard your calling. Thinking positive is not a gift, it is a skill that is practicable.

THANK YOU THANK YO THANK YOU universe for the incredible force on believing at good things.

I have to make my day better by going to sleep after saying thank you. Make gratitude as a habit.

Goodnight world. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts