Just one of my day
I started the day with lazy body, can't really move my body because of the tiredness from the 5 days trip in Phuket. I was a little grumpy, I don't know why. When I was taking my shower, I told myself. focus on the good, the GOOD.
I came out from the bathroom with a light-hearted mood. I decided to have a good mood today, I chose to be happy. Had a cup of milk and my favorite biscuits as my breakfast and rush my boyfie to move his ass, because I want to be at school as early as I can. Yeah, the feeling of I can't wait to work.
The sweetness flow from your heart to your head, do you remember that feeling? I had that when I am departing to work. Thank God that I love my job very much, despite it is tired and stressful at a time, but it is really joyful when you see what you have done, when you see what you are capable of. That kind of sweetness.
I have been feeling abundance for few days. I brought along my parents for my anniversary celebration trip with my boyfie parents. This means a lot to us, and yes, it is all well. I guess this is part of the answer. You know, you really do feel happy when you see your parents smiles like a kid when they get to play or eat what they would like to. This is my first time to feel this, because all this while I have been playing the little daughter. Now, I am the daughter who can take care of them, who can bring them to go around to see the world. That abundance, is the answer.
I saw on Facebook about a quote from somebody I am sorry I forgot who is that, "I wish everyone on this world is rich and famous, by then they will know, rich and famous is not the answer." How true is this, bloody true.
And 2 days before, when I was on my way home in the KLIA transit, there is an old couple from Amsterdam who were transiting their flight to KLIA. They were very old, 70++ at least. They said, work hard is not the way of living. He mentioned everyone has the same time everyday, we shouldn't spend our lives on working hard, working smart instead. Just when I was enjoying the abundance, this conversation makes me feel more of it. Yes, rich and famous is not the answer. Perhaps I know what is it as time goes by. For the moment, I know giving is one of the way to feel more good, to make people smile is a good deed. I want to do that, everyday.
I was able to finish what I want to do for the day, then I feel so good that I want to swim and make myself relax after the trip. And yes, boyfie come along with me and that is soooooo good to be back on doing physical activities. This habit shouldn't stop. We should keep it going.
After make ourselves a simple dinner, we spent time on doing face masks, talking to mothers and keep chatting. And now we want to go to bed earlier, to watch Liv vs Arsenal at 4 in the morning. Yes, a little bit crazy but it is a must watch game. A good way to end a day, also hopefully is a good win to start the day.
Goodnight my lady.
I came out from the bathroom with a light-hearted mood. I decided to have a good mood today, I chose to be happy. Had a cup of milk and my favorite biscuits as my breakfast and rush my boyfie to move his ass, because I want to be at school as early as I can. Yeah, the feeling of I can't wait to work.
The sweetness flow from your heart to your head, do you remember that feeling? I had that when I am departing to work. Thank God that I love my job very much, despite it is tired and stressful at a time, but it is really joyful when you see what you have done, when you see what you are capable of. That kind of sweetness.
I have been feeling abundance for few days. I brought along my parents for my anniversary celebration trip with my boyfie parents. This means a lot to us, and yes, it is all well. I guess this is part of the answer. You know, you really do feel happy when you see your parents smiles like a kid when they get to play or eat what they would like to. This is my first time to feel this, because all this while I have been playing the little daughter. Now, I am the daughter who can take care of them, who can bring them to go around to see the world. That abundance, is the answer.
I saw on Facebook about a quote from somebody I am sorry I forgot who is that, "I wish everyone on this world is rich and famous, by then they will know, rich and famous is not the answer." How true is this, bloody true.
And 2 days before, when I was on my way home in the KLIA transit, there is an old couple from Amsterdam who were transiting their flight to KLIA. They were very old, 70++ at least. They said, work hard is not the way of living. He mentioned everyone has the same time everyday, we shouldn't spend our lives on working hard, working smart instead. Just when I was enjoying the abundance, this conversation makes me feel more of it. Yes, rich and famous is not the answer. Perhaps I know what is it as time goes by. For the moment, I know giving is one of the way to feel more good, to make people smile is a good deed. I want to do that, everyday.
I was able to finish what I want to do for the day, then I feel so good that I want to swim and make myself relax after the trip. And yes, boyfie come along with me and that is soooooo good to be back on doing physical activities. This habit shouldn't stop. We should keep it going.
After make ourselves a simple dinner, we spent time on doing face masks, talking to mothers and keep chatting. And now we want to go to bed earlier, to watch Liv vs Arsenal at 4 in the morning. Yes, a little bit crazy but it is a must watch game. A good way to end a day, also hopefully is a good win to start the day.
Goodnight my lady.
Comments