Me now

I am extremely sleepy now. Perhaps is good kind of sleepy. Just finished up 2 annotations, and don't feel like wanna do the third despite I need to submit it on coming Thursday. I feel good. Yes, I am exhausted from the reading and writing but I feel good. It is the sense of accomplishment gives me this kind of satisfaction, which is one of the category in the ARCS motivational model. OMG, what was I doing?

Yeah, I can't sleep now because I am picking him up in 30 minutes. We will do some grocery shopping later then upper body workout at home. Despite the muscle-ache at thigh muscle, we have to do it. You know what, I am really thankful for this fine life. I got to study, I got to do what I love to do. I got to grow, everyday. And I have someone I love with. Thanks God for everything, thank you universe for everything, I am grateful for what I have now and for whatever great things that are on the way coming to me now. THANK YOU.

People questioned me and that is actually fine, because this is my life. The important thing is I stopped questioning myself, which is so relieving. I know why I am here, I have hold on to it for so long, so strong and yes, I am here doing what I am good at. Ahh...I am sleepy.

I can't deny I have doubts before. But I got over with it. Done. All I have to do now is have FAITH with myself and just keep doing what I am doing. Be a good girl, don't let the past hold my back, I am flying high to the sky.

Scholastic. What an attracting, living, loving, beautiful characteristic. Maybe that is something sleeping deep down inside, or maybe that is something needed to be planted inside. Whichever it is, I am gonna be the person I want to be. And I know I am on my way, I am doing good. I know because I am sleepy now, the kind of tiredness you have when you worked your ass off!

Yeah, We aim high, hence we are waiting a little bit longer. What we do while we are waiting? We keep our faith inside, and we keep doing what we are good at.

I love this fine life, the longest ride.  Thank you me, for being a good girl. Thank you papa and mama for having my back. Thank you love for being there for me. Thank you universe for giving me everything. 

Comments

Popular Posts