I am having a break.
Yes.
Finally. During the past few months, I have been waiting for this break. It's simple and maybe dull, not for me at least. I have a long list in mind about what I want to do during this break. And without notice, it is already the second week of the break.
Finally. During the past few months, I have been waiting for this break. It's simple and maybe dull, not for me at least. I have a long list in mind about what I want to do during this break. And without notice, it is already the second week of the break.
First thing of all, running. I MUST run, again. I couldn't tell how much I have regretted on not running for the past three months. It makes me slower, and now I need to take longer time than before to get back on the right track, right pace. So I have started my training for my run next month. A month. I have to do this in four weeks, along with my cycle. Great, I mean it.
This is when I feel good about myself. I never stop amaze myself by doing things that I thought I couldn't do.
The next thing is, be a lady. I know I know. This is not the "thing" that we can strike out on the list after we have "done" it, because it can't be done, it is an attitude and has to be a being. I forgot to bring back my iPod, means I am all alone in my run, in other words I have all time to do talking to myself. So besides telling myself to keep going and keep running, I asked myself to be a lady.
I believe "lady" has wide definition. And I am 25 years old, I have lived quarter of my life if I can live for 100 years. My point is, I have my own definition for this "being" at my age. I judge myself from time to time and I demand myself to be a lady that I would love to talk to, if I am a stranger.
Oh by the way, I am hopeless romantic. So I spoil myself with Nicholas Sparks for this break. I know right, shut up, whatever you are going to say. I am going to read now!

Comments