Threshold of workload and stress
My friend once told me about the stress mechanism. She said it was build to help us ready for things that are coming. And then I have encountered a Ted Talk video, about how you see stress gonna change how it does to you.
And here I am. Struggling with the stress. Mood swing.
So I should see it as a good thing. That will drive me to a better place, makes me ready for what I have to do. Not just mentally ready for it but physically as well.
It is all about attitude. Go girl, life is awesome.
And here I am. Struggling with the stress. Mood swing.
So I should see it as a good thing. That will drive me to a better place, makes me ready for what I have to do. Not just mentally ready for it but physically as well.
It is all about attitude. Go girl, life is awesome.
Comments