Sunshine in rains



It is a day about being alone. Don't get me wrong, I actually like it. Spending time with myself is a good thing to do. That is why I am putting up a sunshine smile, and that is from him. He taught me to deal with myself sometimes, learn to deal with it, instead of avoiding it.

Well, now I have got a lot of time to do thinking. People keep asking me to re-think about my decision. I guess that is what I need to do and I actually did. So I am just gonna stick to my plan, put myself together for whatever is coming up soon.

It is not easy to question yourself and trust yourself at the same time. But sometimes that is what happened isn't? I am not sure, yeah sometimes I have doubts too. But everything is going back to the start "Why do you want to do this?". The answer will tell me what to hold on to.

Thank you, sunshine. We both love rains but it doesn't mean we are blue. 

You know what? The feeling that you know you made a decision for yourself, that feeling, is thrilling. It can be scary sometime, but I know I am growing, again. 

Step out, face it, embrace it.

#lovelife

Comments

Popular Posts