My favourite of all time
Make you feel my love--by Sam Kelly
This is something I would like to hear when I am writing.
The peace that lies in every lines of the song, bring peace inside my heart too.
I thought I can't write like I used to, but actually I am getting better at this.
Yeah so, music helps me in writing. Especially guitar country music.
That's why I love Taylor Swift. Such an inspiration brought by this girl.
My favourite of all time, being alone and do something I love to do.
There was time that I can't see sunshine in every morning.
I can't understand the jokes made my friends.
I don't know what I want to do when I wake up in the morning.
But it's different now.
I woke up to surprise of living on another day.
I am grateful that I have everything I need in life. I always think that I must be a very good girl in life before, so that I can have all these grace in my life now.
Nothing is better than a grateful mind and heart.
Attitudes brings you to the place you want to go, but grateful heart brings the things you want into your life.
So my favourite of all time, a happy heart and smiles on my face.
LOVE.
This is something I would like to hear when I am writing.
The peace that lies in every lines of the song, bring peace inside my heart too.
I thought I can't write like I used to, but actually I am getting better at this.
Yeah so, music helps me in writing. Especially guitar country music.
That's why I love Taylor Swift. Such an inspiration brought by this girl.
My favourite of all time, being alone and do something I love to do.
There was time that I can't see sunshine in every morning.
I can't understand the jokes made my friends.
I don't know what I want to do when I wake up in the morning.
But it's different now.
I woke up to surprise of living on another day.
I am grateful that I have everything I need in life. I always think that I must be a very good girl in life before, so that I can have all these grace in my life now.
Nothing is better than a grateful mind and heart.
Attitudes brings you to the place you want to go, but grateful heart brings the things you want into your life.
So my favourite of all time, a happy heart and smiles on my face.
LOVE.
Comments